Monday, October 29, 2007

Mom's Birthday Knit

My mom's birthday is coming up in February and I have been searching Ravelry for a pattern to knit. I need to find a pattern that will work nicely in a cotton or cotton blend since she gets hot easily in sweaters. I have found four sweaters that I really like and can work them in either Knit Picks Main Line or Knit Picks Shine Sport. Below are the pictures of each and my color choices for each one. Please let me know what you think. Click on color link below to see colors.


Tie Cropped Cardigan in color Crocus


Vogue Bell Sleeve Jacket in color Dusty Lavender in picture


Green Tea Raglan in color Cocoa or Blueberry


Bianca's Jacket in color Butter Pecan or Cocoa


Here is a picture of my mom so you have an idea of who will be wearing it. Thanks in advance for the input.

No comments: