Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Josephine Top

I finished my Josephine Top Father's Day weekend which was funny since I started it Mother's Day weekend. I really enjoyed making this top. In some ways it was easier than I thought and in other ways harder. The lace pattern was easier and was easily memorized but the front shaping with V neck and armholes while keeping the pattern was much harder.

Here is a close up of the lace.
and one of the cap sleeve
and one of me wearing it.

Pattern: IK Summer 2007
Size: 43 1/2" bust
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Sport in Cream
Modifications: Added 1" after the eyelet for more coverage.
Shine Sport worked out nice but came out a little bigger and not as airy.

I have enjoyed wearing this with different colored tanks and pants. It can be dressed up or down.

1 comment:

Thea said...

that looks great! I've been wearing mine around too. And love your new campanula - you're a brave lace knitter!